1. How to do my make-up in less than a minute.
2. How to quietly listen to everyone’s advice, knowing I have no intention of using it.
3. Breastfeeding makes you even hungrier than when you were pregnant.
4. Breastfeeding is wonderful (after you get through the painful stage).
5. There is no way a parent knows if they have an ugly baby. Luckily mine really was adorable. (See what I mean?)
6. There are way too many door-to-door salesmen in my neighborhood. Must get “no solicitors” sign for next maternity leave.
7. Turns out that changing diapers is no big deal.
8. No matter how many books or blogs I read, nothing could’ve prepare me for this life changing moment.